Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A thank you from Crista

To all of you creative wonderful giving members of this group. I am so excited to announce we have reached $45,000 in sales for Life Support Japan. Bravo to all of you for such beautiful work, for supporting this important cause and being part of this amazing community of artists. We are so close to our goal of $50,000, I want to thank all of you for being part of this cause.

Because we are so close to our goal - I am closing the submission door for this print sale on April 1st. I plan to do one more release of work on Wednesday April 6th. If you haven't submitted yet, or want to have someone submit please let them know that after Friday night at midnight I am closing that door. We have almost 100 artists still to get through, and I can't have more submissions coming in after Friday.

While I would love for this to be ongoing, I have to get back to my day job, which I love.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You have made this such an amazing experience, I am so proud to be part of this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment